CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • Silly laughs Mason shares with us daily. His laugh is so contagious!
  • A change in attitude and the way I see budgeting and balancing out finances. At least I have money to budget, and a checking account to balance. Some people don't have either.
  • OUR NEW house! I can't tell you how many times I have thought this week " I sure am spoiled by my husband". Our new and first home, is much better than I ever dreamed it could ever be.
  • A husband who provides not just temporal things to me and our kids, but also the spiritual things. He takes such good care of us, we just hope he feels we take good care of him also.
  • A Happy Baby, which Paige has not been for that last little while. It sure makes me grateful for when she is happy, feeling well, and wanting to have fun.
  • Bedtime snuggles are not always part of our family bedtime routine, but when it happens, I enjoy them. I only wish my kids wanted to snuggle more often than when they aren't feeling 100% themselves.
  • A working body. I sometimes stop and think about what it is I am doing and what body part I am using. I can't believe how much I would have to change if I didn't have my hands working they way they do, or my feet that allow me to run after my kids, and walk around the house. Such simple things, but huge in the perspective of what it is we do all day, every day!

No comments: