We have been working non stop at unpacking the house, partly because I want to take pictures to share with you, but mainly cause we want to not live with boxes anymore. We unloaded (most) our food storage Wednesday night , and we were getting ready to head up to bed and Shawn grabbed 1 more box, filled with #10 cans full of food. As he picked up the box, I noticed that the bottom of the box wasn't taped. As I started to say something a can fell out and landed right on the side of Shawn's foot. The can fell with the top rim pinching the side of Shawn's skin on his foot. We stopped at that point, and decided we had enough.
Here is what it looked like 10 minutes later:

2 comments:
OUCH!!! I don't even know what to say!!
Oh ouch! That's nasty! Looks painful. Hope it heals quickly.
Post a Comment