CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A New Look

I was not looking for a new look, actually, I was planning on trimming my hair to make it healthy again, but after talking to Jodi (my sister) I realized that trimming it was not going to make me happy. I needed and wanted to change the current style of my unruley hair. I wasn't looking from something dramatic, and I still wanted it long enough to put up. I don't think we did any of that, and actually, it got cut shorter than we originally planned.
Before: After:
I LOVE it! It took me 10 minutes to dry and style. I can still pull up the sides, but the back is short, and feels so light and thin, something I am not use to with my thick hair. I am glad that I made the change.
Here is the side view:

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness Heather, I adore it! Looks sooo good on you!

Mari said...

What an adorable haircut. Whenever I go for a new do I feel like you can never go wrong with an a line. They are always very complementary.

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut! It is super cute!
Dore'