CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Snip, Snip

We love Emma's hair. It is so beautiful, full of natural highlights of reds, blonds, and strawberry blonds. Her hair is full. It is cute to style and fun to do. But it all starts with a lot off whining and crying and coaxing to get it done, styled or looking taken care of. She has started whining about it hurting before I ever get the brush near it. We talked about cutting it, but we love her long hair so all we have done is trim it. Not today!
At Great Clips excited about the moment.
She was SO excited when she saw how short it was. She told me "I love this Mom! Thank you."

As we got closer to getting done she kept talking about what every ones reaction would be and what they would say. She kept saying "Daddy is going to say, Emma, your so beautiful!" She is so funny! The stylist just kept laughing from Emma's comments.

Her new look. I will take another picture tomorrow when I actually style it. This is just the cut, no styling. She's so cute, who wouldn't want to smooch on her?

5 comments:

Amy said...

she looks all grown up!! tell her that i said she does look beautiful! I love it!!

Stillman and Michelle said...

She looks so cute! so grown up!

ChrisandTamara said...

Very cute!

Malcolm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Love it!