CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  • The Plan of Salvation and the promise of seeing our loved ones after this life. My parents have some good friends who live close to them. Growing up, we knew them well also. This morning we got news that He passed on to Heaven. He is in a much better place now, with no pain. My thoughts this afternoon are with his lovely caring wife. How I am thankful for a plan that shows us how much our Heavenly Father loves us.


  • Helpful ward Members, who, don't really know me, but helped my find a babysitter for my little kiddos while my hubby takes me to the Spanish Fork, UT Rodeo. He gets to work at the rodeo, so we have free tickets. We will just be out too late to take Mason and Paige. I am so relieved that I don't have to take my cranky babies to something that is going to be so fun.


  • Friends. Moving is hard. It is hard to leave old friends and for some reason, it is really hard for me to make new friends. I feel like there are a few people here that I consider good friends even though I haven't known them very long. It sure makes your day brighter when a friend stops by to say hi and see how you are.


  • SHAWN! This Saturday is his 28th Birthday. Many a times I think to myself...I can't believe I am apart of his life, but only because it doesn't happen often that high school sweet hearts get married and live life together for ever. Thanks Shawn for the many years you have made my life better, and made me better. Happy Birthday...(a little early).


  • Warm weather has brought out the pool. With a sloping yard, the pool sits on the deck and Paige gets to be apart of the fun. It is so fun to watch as all 3 of my kids enjoy the water together. The interact so well.


  • The poop in the toilet yesterday. We are attempting to toilet train Mason, (or he is toilet training us) and we haven't had too much success. Yesterday though, the poop was in the toilet and not in his pants. That was SUCCESS!


  • Employment. With so many out of work, and many years not having full time employment, I don't take for granted that my husband has a job and we are working together on our financial future together.

No comments: