- The Telephone~ cause I can talk to Shawn while he is gone, and still feel like he is near. I don't have a clue what I would do if I couldn't have any contact with him.
- Internet sure makes a person happy. I had my nursing bra break yesterday, and like that, I was able to find a new one online and order it cheaper than I bought it in store, and I got free shipping. I guess in some ways it pays to living in no wheres land:).
- Service. Because of service, I cooked dinner last night instead of reheating the left overs my kids don't like. It was a good dinner also.
- Possibilities of having our house sold. We are waiting to hear back from them about the financing decision. More to come on this.
- A VERY economical car! Shawn drove the car from Lewiston, Idaho to Burley, Idaho about 456 miles, and didn't have to fill up the car between the two places. Our van surly can't do that. It make me grateful that we got it when it did and that we have had minimal problems with it.
- Good Friends who really care about me. I am thankful to my friends who check in with me while Shawn is gone and take my kids so I can have some "alone" time.
- A Weekend with Family. My house isn't very big, but it was nice to have all Shawn's family here for graduation. My parents and sister were also here.
- Heavenly Father watching over all my family over the last weekend. My sister's husband also graduated over the last weekend. I am grateful with all the traveling, parties and mishaps no one was hurt and everyone is still well. (there is more to the story, but I'm not sharing)
- Gifts given that really brought a since of peace to me.
- SHAWN I really can't say more. I don't know how this guy deals with me, but he does a wonderful job. As I have really struggled with not having a job, having a hard time finding the right one ect... he has kept positive that something will come and he is constantly consoling me. I feel so blessed to be married to him.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

2 comments:
Yes it is difficult not being employed. Chris is unemployed right now too. But we have faith that something will come too. Keep the faith and have patience. And pray a lot.
I'm grateful that everyone is safe too!
Post a Comment