CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mason's Birthday Party

Mason had a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party. I made the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for his cake. I thought that it turned out pretty good...but would do some different things next time.
Mason had 2 friends and their siblings come over to play. We borrowed the neighbors trampoline and had fun jumping for a little while.
Mason was SO excited about his cake. There was a little breeze when I tried lighting the candles and so they had a tough time staying lit. That was okay cause Mason had the idea of blowing the candles out, but his doesn't get the idea of pointing his breath to the candles. He tried so hard. :)
Mason got some pretty cool gifts this year. His favorite so far was Bug, from Word World. He has been carrying it around since opening it, and even at dinner time fussed a bit over letting Bug sit behind him while he ate. I am sure he is going to take it to bed with him. Who would have ever know that a bug would have made him completely happy.

2 comments:

Nikki Peterson said...

You absolutely amaze me with your cakes. I love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You are so talented. Love ya

Anonymous said...

The cake looks great! You did a great job. Mason looks so big.