I am way over due for pictures and I have tried all week to get these pictures posted. Hopefully this next week I will be better and the upcoming excitements in our home, will be posted and recorded here.
Sad to say, but this year, Easter snuck up on me. I had some really good intentions to bring the true meaning of Easter into our home starting with Family Home Evening the Monday before Easter, but time just got away from me and it didn't happen. There is always next year.
We colored eggs the day before Easter...thanks to Shawn. It wouldn't have happened if I had to remember. Emma and Mason LOVED it.
This one, Emma did. It was probably the most fave out of all the colored eggs:
Mason:
Emma:
Here are Emma's finds. It was all business to her this year:
And this is how Mason fared:

I look forward to having more meaningful Easter's that focus on the true meaning of this very special Holiday.
I look forward to having more meaningful Easter's that focus on the true meaning of this very special Holiday.
Shawn did a wonderful job teaching the kids the true meaning by comparing it to Christmas.
He said "We celebrate Jesus' birth at Christmas time and the presents and Santa are an extra fun part. Like Christmas, Easter is celebrating Christ's death and Resurrection. The Easter bunny and Egg hunts are the added fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment