- The work outs I have done this week, although I am sure my body whats to know whats up.
- A somewhat clean house I don't think that I will ever master getting the whole house clean in one day ever again :(
- My supportive husband who tells me how proud of me he is because I get up early to exercise and I am not a morning person.
- Today Paige is 3 months old where did that 3 months go?
- Potential jobs and the interviews Shawn has set up...gives me hope...
- Electricity and the convenience it is to us everyday.
- The election process. At least we don't have to wait until the President dies before we get a new one.
- Friendly support from those who really care about my best interest.
- The opportunity to serve
- A body that functions the way it should.
A Little Scare
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment