CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • Shawn's first interview is today in Buhl, Idaho. He may have time this afternoon to make contact at another clinic in Jerome, Idaho that we have tried to visit before.
  • An Outing with my sister last night that gave us a chance to talk with out having kids to take care of. Thanks Amy for the night out!
  • We are going back to Pullman Saturday. It was nice to be with family the last 4 weeks, but I am excited and thankful to be going home.
  • Christmas Lights on houses that sure make it feel like Christmas even though there hasn't been snow.
  • Christmas Music! I love the sounds of the season!
  • Family Christmas Pictures are taken and the cards are waiting to be addressed and sent out in the mail. *Thanks Michelle for taking our pictures.
  • Beautiful crisp weather. I sure love the fresh smell of fall and the start of winter.
  • Nap Time! Today this is what happened:

All by this time:

So I took a 1 hour nap also! Such bliss!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Fall, too!!! The smell, the feel, the sounds... GLORIOUS! :-)

Campbells said...

Cute family picture. Your baby is precious! It seems like yesterday my baby was that small, now he is pulling all the ornaments off the tree!

Amy said...

i'm almost jeleous! i wish i could have taken a nap today too...oh well. there is always tomorrow! :)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Gotta love those times when you can get a GOOD nap too. Unfortunately for me, I tried taking a nap today but both of the kids were awake and Garrett kept crawling all over me. He finally took a nap later but I was done trying to nap by then. Oh well.

Good luck to Shawn! I hope he finds something.

ChrisandTamara said...

Yay for nap time - I try to have Katie lay down with me sometimes but she likes to move around a lot. What a blessing to have all the kiddos asleep at the same time! Great family pic!

Stillman and Michelle said...

It was so good to see you guys, Good luck shawn. Drive safe!

Liz said...

Napping at the same time? Its a Christmas miracle! I love your baby propped up on Shaun sleeping, too funny.