CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

  • Thanksgiving and the reminder to be thankful.
  • Emma who turns 4 today. Happy Birthday Emma!!
  • Time to spend with Family which is always hectic, but we sure enjoy having time with family, and enjoying a meal with them.
  • Shawn who finished his boards exam yesterday, and didn't complain about the time it took, or how grooling it really was. I am so thankful for his positive attitude.
  • Health. To this point I have managed to escape the cold that has been being passed around. I hope this continues.
  • Night time sleep, which has improved so much in the last 2 nights. Paige has started sleeping at night much better than she was.
  • Done with the Christmas shopping. It wasn't so hard to do, and I stayed with in budget.

No comments: