Happy Birthday Emma. Wow who was your photographer. J/k. I am pretty sure we can make it to the blessing and her birthday. Wanted to let you know that Stillman's Birthday will be the saturday before. If you can make it. I will call you with more details.
Oh I LOVE them! She is a doll. Sorry I never got back to you. When are you coming to town? I was too focused on the New Kids on the Block :) Anyway, I would love to see you when you are here!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma. Wow who was your photographer. J/k. I am pretty sure we can make it to the blessing and her birthday. Wanted to let you know that Stillman's Birthday will be the saturday before. If you can make it. I will call you with more details.
sorry, That is Saturday the 29th.
Oh I LOVE them! She is a doll. Sorry I never got back to you. When are you coming to town? I was too focused on the New Kids on the Block :) Anyway, I would love to see you when you are here!!
What wonderful pictures of Emma and Paige! Happy birthday Emma! Great idea to put Christmas music on your blog.
Amber~ I am in the area now. We will be here for another 2 weeks. I'll get in touch with you this week.
Adorable! I especially love the pics with her holding the letters of her name - so sweet!!! :-)
Cute!! I can't believe she's 4!
Post a Comment