So a few of you have had this on your blog, and I have commented, but have not posted a opportunity for you to return the favor. Think of your memories of Shawn, or I, anything you can remember. We look forward to hearing what you have to share!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I remember early in our companionship one preparation day that you were hungry for salmon. "Yeah," I thought. "Salmon would be good." I had never cooked it before and didn't think much of our conversation until we went to the store that day. You bought a couple of fillets and some asparagus and made us quite the gourmet dinner... in the microwave! I was so impressed. You were always packing us little snacks of dried fruit, nuts, bottled water, sandwiches... In this and in so many other ways, I hit the jackpot when you were sent to Springfield.
By the way, Ha ha ha. The memory you left on my blog was one of those great missionary days that always reminds me of you as well.
So I have a million bank memories I could share, but I think my most vivid is when I had to go to your house to get the second half key because you had called in sick. So I show up and you literally dragged yourself to the door because you couldn't stand up! I felt so bad for you, but I so knew what that felt like so I could empathize! Pregnancy sickness is the worst!
Post a Comment