- My husband! I don't know where I would be with out him, and I don't ever what to find out.
- My kids! Even though being a mom is hard, I would do anything for these little kids. The make our family, our family!
- My Savior, Jesus Christ! With out His love, His help, His Gospel, I wouldn't be able to carry the load placed upon me. He helps me in ways I can't even comprehend.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The people in the church are not perfect, otherwise we wouldn't need to go to church. It is the teachings, the gospel that teaches perfect truth, and gives us guidence to find our way through this life.
- Summer Days~ get out and enjoy fresh air!
- Baby movements! Shawn felt the baby move on Tuesday evening!
- Speech Therapy for Mason! We have already seen some improvement in his speech! He babbles a bunch, but with help will turn this babble into words we all understand and love to use!
- Independence in America, even if it seems as if we are not very independent, we live much better than most of the world.
- Health! Even though our family has had pleanty of illness this last season, we are for the most part healthy people who don't live on meds. Oh am I grateful I don't have to remember my meds everyday....I would likley forget if I had to take any:)
- The smell of a freshly baked homemade cake....smells like success to me.
I hope that this list this week helps you to think about the things that you are thankful for, and why you are thankful for those important things. Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:
You're so sweet, Heather. and sooo soo good.
And why didn't I know that we have almost the same anniversary? happy 5th!
Post a Comment