I missed last week. The time has just been flying by, for which I am some what grateful. Shawn has had a lot of very long days, and we are somewhat anxious to get back to our home and have some down time. We have been on the go and feels like we still haven't visited those we wanted to or gotten some things done we wanted to. For those who we haven't seen, we are sorry. I would think that in 4 weeks I would have had the time, and time just gets away before you realize it. My thankful List:
- My wonderful, loving husband.
- Fathers~ since we just celebrated them and I didn't get a chance to post some thing for Father's Day.
- My parents~ putting up with my little family for 4 weeks!
- Sunshine
- Cool evenings
- Baby movements~ which I just started feeling this week!
- playing with cousins
- Mason showing more signs of wanting to talk.
I am sure that I have a lot more, but I am suffering from a loss of thought. Tune in to next week, where I will have more!
1 comment:
Yay!! You can feel the baby move! How exciting. next week, you'll be thankful to be home!
Post a Comment