CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slow Feet, Quick Feet,

Mason loves reading. He will look at books through out the day, and when he wants them to be read to him, he is really good at bring the book to Shawn or I and placing it in our hands. It is part of our bed time routine to read books after getting our pajamas on, before we read from The Book of Mormon and having prayers. Last night was no different. Shawn was reading to Mason, and he had chosen to have the Foot Book By Dr. Seuss read to him. The video shows the silliness of this little boy of ours. Sorry the picture shakes at times, I was trying not to laugh myself as I was taking the video.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I love the sound of kids laughing...I'm sure ya'lls faces hurt later on from all that laughing.

Stillman and Michelle said...

that is so cute! Alex loves Dr. Sues. his favorite is green eggs and Ham.

ChrisandTamara said...

Oh my gosh, that is so darn cute! I was laughing as I was watching. He has the cutest laugh.

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!!!! What a sweetie!!! And I LOVE those cute little giggles - and the "two-year-old guffaws" are just TOO much!!! :-) We ALL enjoyed watching this one! :-)

Jenn said...

That has to be one of the most contagious laughs ever---sooo cute!!!