CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Healthy Baby

We had our ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks really good. Its size is right on track, and the heart rate is really good at 140 bpm.
The first question she asked was if we wanted to know what the sex was. Of course we do, so then she asked what we thought it was. Shawn said a boy, and she said it defiantly was not a boy! Shawn was seeing the umbilical cord.
In Emma's words "We're having a sister baby!"

We are relieved that we don't have to try and agree on a boy's name for now, and that she is a healthy grow little baby. We put in for a scheduled C-Section for October 23, but that has to be approved by the Hospital before it is a set date. Don't know how long before we hear back from them. We are not in any big hurry, so we'll wait!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yay!!! It's so nice that you could definitely see that it's a girl - what a happy day! :-) We're so excited for you!!! :-)

Stillman and Michelle said...

Yeah for baby girl sanders!

Amy said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see ya'll in november, and hold a tiny baby again!! Now I don't have to worry about Emma leaving her baby in the crib cause she didn't want a brother! :)Congratulations!!!!

Camille said...

Congratulations!! I am super duper jealous!

Amber said...

What??? You are prego?? I am sooo behind. I love blogs much more than Facebook, but I love the fact that there are so many ways to reconnect with long lost friends! Are you as sick this time around? I sure hope not. there was WAY too much puking at our branch there for a while!! Your kids are adorable!! I can't wait to go read all your entries!!!!

ChrisandTamara said...

Congrats!