This is a good week. We accomplished everything that we wanted to and are so happy to have it in the past. As the next month is spent away from our home, we are happy to at least be with family while we have to be gone.
- The kitchen is done
- We left our house clean, organized and with no laundry sitting anywhere
- A little camper trailer we get at my parents house instead of the living room couch
- A husband who hasn't complained about the new rigorous schedule he finds himself working
- Having my kids tell me they love me
- Mason hugs
- Emma conversations
- Some time spent with Amy and Ethan
- The spirit~ for helping me deal with a lot of change
- Good shopping deals * which I hardly ever get in Pullman
I hope that you also have a good list of thankfuls. It helps me to stay positive is some not so positive situations!
Happy Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:
Your kitchen looks so good!! I can not believe you guys did all that work alone! I am very impressed! I bet that will up your resale on it
Post a Comment