CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thinking about what I find to be thankful for is a good exercise today.
The kids and I have been sick, fighting a fever and for me nausea. Today is feeling like an
up day. I woke up with a normal temp. and that was really relieving for me.
I realize how much I have to be grateful for!
  • My husband, who played both our roles last night cause I was really out of it, and didn't complain!
  • My Relief Society President, who coming to my rescue and watching my kids while I slept.
  • My Mom, for every thing she does for my family.
  • My friend Heather C.- what a powerhouse.
  • Jodi- for taking my kids on a day trip with lunch and good hair cuts included. (pictures later)
  • Priesthood Blessings
  • A comfy bed
  • TV (Best thing invented for sick mothers with sick children)
  • Kleenex

3 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm so glad you've got such wonderful people to take care of you!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Oh I am so sorry your sick. Is it pregnancy or flu sick? I hate pregnancy sick. I get sick my pregnancy, although it ease up to only about once a week in the the trimester so that is nice. Hope you feel better!! Good Job Shawn. did I spell that right?

Heather said...

No, this isn't pregnancy related sick. It is a flu bug! I am sure that is feels worse just cause I am pregnant though!