CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Muddles"

Emma's Favorite Outside past time!
Jumping in the mud... I think that we do this every "spring"! We have pictures from every year of the muddle play!
Look at that mess! She loves jumping. I am sure that Mason would have loved to be involved, but He just didn't want to be out side today!
Splish splash we were taking a mud bath!

3 comments:

Jesse said...

How fun for Emma! How fun is it for Mommy to clean up?

Campbells said...

Your kids look like they have been having fun outside! I am loving this nice weather as well, It makes such a difference if you can get outside for awhile.

Jenn said...

I have to admit I'm jealous of your mud! We still have---not exagerrating---3 feet of snow on the ground...I can see the snow out my back door window from my desk chair...and that's on my deck, not a shoveled snow bank! Oh, and guess what, it's snowing right now!!!