CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

OK - rules of tagging:
A. Rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags five people by going to their blogs and leaving a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your post.

1. Where were you 10 year ago?
10 years ago I was 17! I was living in Nampa, Idaho @ home with me 2 younger sisters.
I started dating my husband~ that is such a phenomenal thought! Little did we know then that we would be together now, going to school and have 2 little kiddos of our own!
I was working at ShopKo's Jewelry counter as the night attendent (something they don't have anymore). I was still in high school, and driving my parents crazy. I graduated that year!

2. Five things on my to-do list today:
  1. Get dressed
  2. Help Emma make Valentine Card, and get them in the mail!
  3. Clean the kids & my bathrooms
  4. Mop my kitchen floor
  5. Take some time for *ME* time and read!

3. Five snacks I enjoy:

  • Whole Cashews
  • Clementines
  • Chocolate Chip Homemade Cookies
  • Anything with Peanut Butter
  • most homemade goodies

4.What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?

First I would pay off the enormous student loan that has accrued the last 4 years. I would invest most of the rest of the money and with the interest I would buy a new home with some land to have horses, cows, and chickens. I would pay off my parents place, and donate money to humanatarian efforts around the world. I am sure that I would love to travel, but Shawn would still be in school, so life would stay as close to the same as it is, just with out the daily money worries.

5. Four of my bad habits:

  1. Not sticking to our monthly budget due to clearence racks and sales that will save me $$ in the long run.
  2. Eating breakfast long after the time is up.
  3. Complaining to my husband because he has responsibilities that don't include me! (He is really great, but I don't make him that way! I am trying to fix this one.)
  4. Complaining about things that are out of my control! ( this I am working on fixing as well!)

6. Five jobs I have had:

  1. Wendy's In high school
  2. ShopKo's Jewelry Counter
  3. Nanny
  4. Bank Teller
  5. Mom/Wife/Homemaker

7. Five things people don't know about me:

  1. I am nervous about Graduating from school! (All my married life that is what I have known)
  2. I wish that I would be an interior designer for my own house, the lack of money prohibits me to follow this dream now.
  3. I have recently started a new business~ and we are going far with it!
  4. I hate wearing shoes~ but if I have to I like them to be cute and cozy!
  5. I have a hard time keeping surprises to myself and not sharing them with others! (I can do it though)

Now I'm tagging Amy, Jenn, Jesse, Melissa and Nikki! Have fun!

If you girls don't want to do this one you can do another one where you take a picture of your purse and all it's contents and say what all you lug around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oy, amen to habits #3 & 4 - I'm working on the same things!!! In fact, just not complaining, period, would be great :-). It never helps, LOL...stupid complaining! ;-)

Campbells said...

Ok, I do not know anything about this whole tagging thing. I am new to blogging!! Do I just have to answer the questions?