Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it SnowNovember 19 was the first snow fall of the season. Emma woke up about 5:30am and climbed in bed with me. I took her back to her bed a short time later, telling her that it was really early and she needed more sleep.
That she did. She slept until it was 8:15! This isn't something that ever happens anymore. I was on the computer when she opened her door. She walked in the office and said to me "Mommy, there is snow out my window, come and look". Since Mason was still sleeping, I said "How 'bout we look out the door." She then decided that she needed to go out side and play. She tried going in her room (which she shares with Mason) and getting dressed. When I asked her what she was doing she told me she needed to get dressed. I explained that we needed to have breakfast first and wait until Mason woke up. I have never seen Emma so excited to eat breakfast before! Mason woke up about 8:40am (rare for him also). After he ate, we all got dressed and went out side.
We didn't play long as the ground was just mud underneath the snow. We has heavy rain for 3 days and it got cold enough to snow, but not to freeze the ground. It was really yucky under the snow.
Emma is sure that she should live out side, and when there is snow, she thinks that she needs to be out more than her mom does. She layed down and made at lease 5 snow angles! She kept saying "Daddy comes home and says, Oh My Gosh!" I am sure that that is her favorite frase:)
Mason loves the snow. He wasn't so sure as to wearing all the snow clothes to keep him warm, but he sure had troubles coming in the house when it was time. We haven't actually had the chance to build a snowman yet. I am sure we have pleanty of time later though.
We love throwing snow balls and making snow angles! We will make a snowman/woman as soon as we get enough good snow. We will then post the pictures of them together!

No comments:
Post a Comment